Basic Invoice - Golden EDI
Basic Invoice - A Product setup for Golden EDI on Appsource for Business Central
Golden EDI - The EDI-Extension, truly supporting End-To-End, uniquely turnkey ready, available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
For more information about Golden EDI and what we do, please visit our website.
Golden EDI - Basic Invoice adds powerful functionality that will make your invoicing process more streamlined.
Golden EDI - Basic Invoice allows you to setup the 'Customer Card', to automatically send out your invoices and credit memos electronically when 'Posting' them. This means you don’t have to manage them manually, which is ineffective and time consuming.
- Choose 'GEDI Profile' on 'Customer Card' to activate functionalities.
- In Posted Sales Invoices/Credit memos you’ll find an overview of 'GEDI Status' of the Invoice
- 'GEDI Message queue' gives traceability on all invoices and credit-memos that has been generated and allows reprocessing.
- 'Job Queue Entries' processes the messages separately in the background, as scheduled.
- Supports E-invoices to receivers in the Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
- Supports E-invoices using PEPPOL BIS Billing 3.0 using GLN as identifier.
- Each Business Central company requires a separate license with Golden EDI
- 3 Different Exchange types; EDI, PDF via E-mail or Paper Print
- PDF layout for e-mail or print via Basic Invoice is standard format.
- Invoice data sent according to GEDI standard template
- Not able to send invoice attachments with the e-invoice
- Doesn't require an extra user license in Business Central
If this doesn't match your business requirements, please check out our Advanced Invoice, that can be customized according to your business needs.
When downloading the Golden EDI App from the appsource, it's also prepacked with some free functionalities, such as automatically send out PDF invoices via e-mail/SMTP. Please read more about our "Freemium" on the Appsource.
If you have already installed Basic Invoice, you can jump directly to the User Guide bellow.
This guide will help you how to initialize, setup and use Golden EDIs Basic Invoice functionality that will support you to automatize your invoice process.