Batch update customers
After you have went thru the User Guide - Customers to understand how to correctly configure customer cards for e-invoicing, you can also use our assisted setup for batch updating the relevant customers much faster.
- In Business Central, search and go to the page 'Assisted Setup'.
- In 'Assisted Setup', click on 'Golden EDI - customer Setup'
Search on "Golden EDI" to find it easier
- Select the Profile you want to add in the selection box above the list.
- In the list of customers bellow, select the customer row that you want to add the profile to and click the button 'Set GEDI Profile'.
- You should now see profile you selected in the GEDI Profile column.
- If you want to use GLN as identification reference, input the customer's GLN into the GLN column.
- Repeat for every customer that you want to configure.
- Click 'Done' when you are finished with all customers you wanted to change.
Using this method to add the 'GEDI Profile' to the customer Card will not change the Document Exchange Type. This will still be empty as default, which means it's setup as E-invoice type.
'Invoice Report' & 'Credit Report' columns, as well as the 'Document layout' button is not used for Basic Invoice.