Comment on page
Install the app from Microsoft AppSource
First you need to make sure that following prerequisites are fulfilled in order to install & setup the app:
- License type for your user is a Full User.
- Your permissions are set to 'SUPER' or equal.
- Make sure you have permission to install Apps to your Business Central environment.
- Set your Role Center to 'Business Manager'. So that you get the correct privileges to run the initialization of Golden EDI.
This documentation is made for Golden EDI app version 18.104.22.168 or higher. If you already have a lower version of our app, you need to uninstall it and re-download it from AppSource
- You may be prompted to login to your Microsoft Office 365 account, do so if that option comes up.
- Fill out your contact information and accept terms, then click on Continue.
- Choose the environment where the app should be installed, most likely your production environment.
- Now it will install the app automatically in the background.
- In Business Central, if you go to page 'Extension Management' you can see the status. After a few minutes the Golden EDI app should say "Installed" when it's done.
- When it is installed you can move on to the next page